The customer experience.
Our QR code technology revolutionises the claims process making it easy to capture images at an accident
Speed and accuracy are key, so we digitally assess your claim for optimum results
Working with the repairer of your choice, we deliver a streamlined journey for a prompt return to the road
Track your claims with our 24/7 real-time fully digitally enabled claims management portal
Digitally transform your fleet, reduce the claims lifecycle and gain greater insights
The customer offering.
Better, faster, more cost efficient claims
At Recoversure, we are committed to providing better, faster and more cost efficient claims through our fully digitally enabled claims management solutions… all delivered by an expert team that understands the complexities of the insurance industry and claims process.
Our fully digitally enabled claims management solutions capture incidents on the spot and, underpinned by customer specific workflows, reduce claim costs, allow third party intervention and increase the likelihood of recoveries against at-fault parties.
In turn, the improved efficiencies greatly reduce the days vehicles are off road for repairs, administrative costs and, ultimately, the claims lifecycle.
Under excess claims.
Increased transparency and efficiencies
Outsourcing your excess claims management can help reduce costs, increase recoveries and generally save time. The many benefits include:
- Save money by reducing costs and increasing recoveries.
- Track claims with our 24/7 real-time claims portal.
- Get vehicles back on the road faster.
- Handle complex claims quickly.
- Identify trends in order to make informed decisions.
- Generate customer workflows.
- Create tasks and completion triggers.
End-to-end claims management solutions
Our team works with the repairer of your choice to deliver a streamlined journey to promptly return your vehicle to the road. Key features include:
- Our QR code captures images at the accident scene.
- Your claim is digitally assessed for speed and accuracy.
- We provide 24/7 assistance for support, guidance and reassurance to drivers following an accident.
- We work with your repairer to co-ordinate emergency services including medical, towing, and onward transportation to get your vehicle back on the road faster.
- You can track your claims with our 24/7 real-time claims management portal.
Revolutionising fleets with technology
In today’s digital world, leveraging data is essential for businesses looking to maximise efficiency, reduce costs and increase profitability. We use telematics to provide the following benefits to our customers:
- Integrate your telematics data into the our claims portal.
- API integration allows the telematics data to be added to a claim to help mitigate losses.
- Improve claim recovery as well as liability outcomes when a third party is involved.
- Instant FNOL (first notification of loss) via the telematics device.
- Help manage crash notifications and driver assistance.
- Reduce insurance premiums.